Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Anxiously Waiting...

Taking all online classes has proven troublesome for me. Though, I still stand by this decision. Being able to go to class in my jammy's makes for really, really, really lazy days. Especially since while I'm working in my jammy's all day the fact that there is a baby in my belly whose gender is still unknown is crossing my mind at least 10 times a day. Ser.I.Ous.Ly!

If I felt like uploading pictures, resizing them, and putting them in a pretty order I would be making a blog to tell everyone about our trip to Hawaii. But, it's like I said--LaZy. It will come when I get an unrealistic momentary surge of energy. :) Don't worry.

I'll be 17 weeks on Saturday. That means just 3 weeks until 20 weeks which means we get to find out the sex of this baby which is really, really, really a big deal.

Really. It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment