Monday, May 6, 2013

Beautiful Sounds

Just a humble little update for everyone.

Seventeen weeks! Unbelievable...
  We heard this little baby's heart beat today. I don't think I need to even explain what a relief it is to hear this word out of your midwife's mouth: normal. I'm an emotional sap lately--oh, hormones :). So I feel an overwhelming type of joy when I hear evidence that this little thing is still okay in there. When the only proof I have day in and day out are my growing belly, constant insatiable hunger, ruthless fatigue, and the headache that comes and goes well then I'd say a heartbeat is pretty intangible evidence. 

 In just a few short weeks we get the big ultrasound! We are ecstatic to find out if we have a boy baby coming or a girl baby! Bet your bum there will be a new blog post! :)

 JJ got a second job this week. We are really grateful. I am particularly grateful that my husband is so sweet and caring. He also aims so high--I really, really appreciate that! Also, he's so handsome. :)

 We are searching high and low for the best place to live! It gets a little discouraging sometimes. We are definitely ready for some changes here! Send positive thoughts our way and, of course, any suggestions if you're in the area!


3 comments:

  1. HEARTLAND!!! You should totally live at Heartland. You have to be super proactive to get in, but it's seriously the best deal. Also, seriously we are so similar in pregnancy feelings. I felt like I was reading how I felt at about that far along! Good luck with everything, that little baby will be so worth it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is your midwife? I used Susan Benniger from Rosmark. She is amazing :) I love that you are guys are doing good. Wait till you see him/her that will be amazing. You guys should try park place, you can be my neighbor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nich, this is awesome! I bet you can't wait to find out what gender it is!!! I am happy for you and all that is going on in your life. You will be a fun, caring mom. Happy Mother's day on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete