Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thank You?

Every now and then I have this nagging feeling in my mind. Do you know what that is? It's my brain saying: "Nichole, people are still waiting to be thanked for the wonderful, thoughtful, and kind gifts they sent for your wedding". Then I feel cruddy. I so want to do the proper and grateful thing and send out those cards! I had no idea how DIFFICULT it would be. Do you know how many anonymous gifts we received? TOO MANY. I'm sure the sender didn't mean for that to happen--just did. Will target tell me who they are? NO. (Side note: I've had it up to here with target's nasty customer service.) Plus, I've been back 'n forth on whether I want to put a wedding picture on the card, go plain jane, or think up some other concoction.




I'm going to do it people. In fact my box filled with every card and all of the neat lists that were made for us of who gave what is very conveniently located. Better late than never? YES! By the way, we really are both so grateful. Not just because of the neat gifts we got to play with, but, it just felt nice to have so many people come to our wedding and/or send something that let us know they thought of us at such a very special time. Thank you, love you (probably).

No comments:

Post a Comment