Sunday, February 3, 2013

Never Going to be Cool Like "Her"

...Always gonna be cool like me!

Stinkin stinkity stink!!!!!
I'm looking at all of these chicks blogs thinking "That's cute, I should make a cute blog too" one minute and then...
BAM!!!
I'm all... that's not as easy as it looks.
"#thischicksgotlotsoftimeonherhands" (Ref. at Christina).
Yep, it's true. I get stuck in this "comparemyselftoeveryotherchickoutthere" funk sometimes.
You know what though? I really want a pretty blog so I can blog about my pretty small yet pretty perfect family and everyone can see how pretty awesome we pretty are you PRETTY KNOW? Blogging is difficult.
Blogging hurts my brain.
Blogging is going down because Nichole Roskelley is going to blog the prettiest blog the blog world has ever seen. GOT IT?
So, here's what we need to do (by we I mean "I";) I need to summon my fourteen year old socially awkward internet adept self and re-surface her to fix up my blog all pretty and then bury her again because she is SO embarrassing. 



P.S. Elder Uchtdorf said this best:
"And yet we spend so much time and energy comparing ourselves to others—usually comparing our weaknesses to their strengths. This drives us to create expectations for ourselves that are impossible to meet. As a result, we never celebrate our good efforts because they seem to be less than what someone else does." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf "Forget Me Not"

1 comment:

  1. I Love it! :) I got a good chukle. And we are pretty darn awesome whiether we have a cute and pretty blog or not! #gottolovemebeingme ;)
    Love that quote by Elder Uchtdorf, soooo true.
    Needless to say, I think you are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete