Wednesday, August 14, 2013

excitescaredly & rocking the chairs

Two months to go. Just two. Oh dang, only two?
I'm so excitedly scared. excitared. excitescaredly? I'm not sure how much reading material will prepare me for parenting and the due date is sneaking up fast! How weird is it going to be to suddenly have to care for an infant 24/7?! I'm suddenly not so sure how well this plan was thought through. ;) Someone tell me that maternal instinct kicks in like a dream and keeping the tiny human alive won't be as difficult as it sounds. Though I'm 22, which is a pretty normal age to be starting a family, I feel so ridiculously young! I hope the grown up feeling comes fast. :-/

We finally found thee rocking chair at Deseret Industries. Woot! It's cozy and rocks like a dream. It reclines too!! Now we're in a pinch trying to decide on a fabric. I have a feeling this project better get done fast or it won't get done! 

We've narrowed it down to these:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Go ahead and tell us which one you side with. :)
I can already imagine treasured moments rocking this little baby to sleep! 


1 comment:

  1. I actually own use fabric A and C. :) They are all cute. I really Like D.

    ReplyDelete